March 21, 2011

Wonderful Shop Hop Weekend - thank you ladies

What a fabulous weekend - thank you ladies for such a great two days !!  Well, actually all week, but with me this weekend - laughter, hugs, primroses, creative minds working together, finding albums you just cannot get anywhere else ( thank you ) - just tons of fun !!!  Your bracelets are marvelous and look really festive all put together - what a great idea !!!
We had a special heart felt moment that I just have to share because it was such a nice gesture - a gal from the peninsula did the entire shop hop - but missed one stamp from a store in Centralia..... her husband was so cute showing me the pictures he took of his sons' doing the pirate thing & to show me that they had really been there !!! It was too far for them to drive back so the next wonderful lady in line lives down there and offered to take her passport , have it stamped and mail it to her !!!  Now that is pretty stinkin' cool if you ask me and just so NICE !!!
I am just loving nice lately - so simple to do or a kind word to say but such a big impact !!
Leaving you with a snap shot of the over the top fantastic " Curtain Call " paper from Graphic 45 - totally lovin' it and can't wait to see what everyone creates with it !!!  I have a gift card holder that I am almost finished with - just letting the stickles dry !!!
Happy Shop Hoppin" - see you all next weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment