December 22, 2009

Just finishing up Christmas wrapping

Do you love wrapping paper like I do , with LOTS of ribbons & bows ????? I seem to gravitate to the vintage or more traditional papers and Mac goes right for the colors !  I found great vintage paper at Costco this year and wired ribbon with music and angels on it and that was perfect for several relatives of mine..... For the kids , multi colored trees in purple, orange, lime green and turquoise ~~ One year I used a fantastic houndstooth red and cream paper - loved it and wish I would have bought mroe.  Not sure of where I even got it but loved the look of it all matching under the tree.

Working on some glass candle holders - using my Ultimate Glue and glitter to make the trees on the glass so when you light the candle inside it GLOWS !!  Dont' let the secret out , it is for some family members for Christmas !!

Tomorrow night more chex mix - when it cools I add green and red M & M's - Chanel and Mackenzie love it !!!

Store stuff - look for a super sale coming Saturday " boxing day " the day after Christmas - you will need to bring a box to carry your goodies home - check your emails and the blog tomorrow night !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment