February 1, 2010

Happy LOVE Month

I found this cute photo on the Becky Higgins web site today and had to share it with you. I thought about our upcoming make and take DAY and fantastic CROP on February 13th - Join us for make and takes Saturday Feb 13th 10 am to 2 pm and join Jodie for her CROP from 2 to 10 pm !!!

I also got my 365 Project Life Kit from Becky Higgins - where you document an entire year in photos and jounaling.  I was introduced to this from our friend Julile Woods - so I am late starting but do have a photo for each day in January already printed so I am ready for a late night getting January into my album - maybe I will wait until after CKC Portland - my Mom is coming down and I have to clean up my scrap space which is now my dining table and kitchen table ( and a room you cannot even go into !)
Happy LOVE month ~~~

1 comment:

  1. Carole, this is really cute!!! was just in ur store, luv all ur new things!!!! In fact luv them 2 much.... bought lots of neat stuff...

    ReplyDelete