February 22, 2010

HOCKEY, PAPER & so much NEW !!!

USA HOCKEY - can you believe it - USA dominated the game and beat Canada - who by the way were favored to win GOLD ....... The picture below says it all !!!  Found it on the web and just had to add it to my post today !!! I LOVE HOCKEY  - Mackenzie does too !!!  I remember when Sue, LeAnne, Patty and I all had season tickets and went to every game - even driving to Portland and up to Vancouver to watch games (that was a LONG time ago !!)
The STORE  is sparkly clean and ready for all the new product from CHA - this week we will be getting so much more - glues, papers, stickles, inks, embellishments ....... come on in and check it out !  We have a TIM HOLTZ wall that is full of his fabulous products - Bazzill Flowers have been ordered in every color they have and will be on the Bazzill wall too this week ~~~  so springtime !
ALL of the PRIMA paper and flowers have been re-ordered ( we sold out in 3 days ) and are on the shelf ~~~~Samples of fabulous page designs are all over the store ~~ New Jenni Bowlin, Sassafrass Lass & Graphic 45 will be here tis week too !!! Cosmo Cricket is at the store ohhh so cute !!!
Three new classes - Amies Children's book, Karen's Alcohol ink class and Nanettes soldering has an entire spring line up !!  Dont' forget my page of the month club - you may join at any time we would love to have you !!!  Tonya's Cricut Classes are a hit, Jodie is working on new classes, Suzanne is working on some fabulous card classes and I have some new tag classes that I am working on !!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I can't wait 2 get out there 4 the new Prima!!! Stuck at home in Randle until Friday!!! DANG!!!!! So I guess I'll see u Friday.... unless I can't take it & come out early!!! Toni

    ReplyDelete